homestiri sanatatedespre anticonceptionalesfatul mediculuieducatie sexualaforumcontact

2019 NFL Scouting Report

#1 2018-11-12 04:05:57

douhua2233
Inregistrat: 2018-06-26

2019 NFL Scouting Report

I am going to start out by saying that the Miami Dolphins need to get Kenyan Drake going if we want to do anything this season.Really nothing to do with this scouting article Womens Customized Miami Dolphins Jerseys , but it’s frustrating because getting the running game going will change the outcome of games.I believe the Dolphins have a chance to do something this season, but we NEED to run the ball more.Sorry if I am being short, I am still frustrated from last week’s game.....I really thought we were going to go up the New England and win.Anyways, with that said, let me start this scouting report off with a running back, a particularly tough and physical back out of Kentucky....Bennie Snell Jr. RB, Kentucky (Jr)Snell has become one of my favorites to watch film on.He’s a tough back that runs angry.He can catch the ball, is a good pass catcher, and is surprisingly quick and agile for a big guy.He doesn’t have elite speed but Snell is standing out to me; I wouldn’t be surprised if he declares early. Mark Zerof-USA TODAY SportsJachai Polite, DE, Florida (Jr)Polite is a quick, aggressive pass rusher that plays with a phenomenal motor.I remember noticing him last year.He’s shown improvement from last season and most certainly has NFL talent to be a good pass rusher in the NFL.I am not sure on his ability to stop the run, but Polite will intrigue some teams with his pass rushing ability. Kim Klement-USA TODAY SportsJerry Tillery, DT, Notre Dame (Sr)I won’t lie to you, last year’s film on Tillery did not impress me..... so I was amazed at some of the film I have watched on him this season; particularly this past game against Stanford, Tillery was unreal.He has looked dominant at times and is really setting himself up as one of the top DTs in the country.If Tillery keeps up his play www.dolphinscheapshops.com , he will be a top draft pick.The interesting thing about that though, is I believe this DT class is pretty talented, so Tillery could be a bargain in this draft.Matt Cashore-USA TODAY SportsCalvin Throckmorton, OT, Oregon (Jr)Throckmorton is an interesting prospect to me.I like him, he’s got talent but he’s just so inconsistent to me.He’s got the ability to be a great pass protector and run blocker but he just doesn’t perform on every play. I don’t like how he looses his balance a lot too; all that said though, he’s got NFL talent and could be a steal in the middle to late rounds as a developmental guy.Photo by Gene Sweeney Jr/Getty ImagesKelvin Harmon, WR, N.C. St. (Jr)Harmon stood out to me a bit last year while scouting Ryan Finley.I still want to get into more film on him, but so far I see a big bodied WR who’s strong, tough to bring down, has good hands, pretty solid speed and is a capable blocker.I don’t have a great hold on Harmon, but I have liked what I have seen so far.He could be a potential target in this draft. Photo by Streeter Lecka/Getty ImagesOther prospects who have stood out:Trace McSorley, QB, Penn St. - I know he’s very undersized and the arm talent isn’t elite but he’s a likable guy who is a competitor and a playmaker.I have no idea right now where he falls into transitioning to the NFL, but I like McSorley.Richie Grant Miami Dolphins T-Shirt , S, UCF - The RS Sophmore has been a playmaker on defense; showing good ball skills and a nose for the ball.I know he’s young, probably not going in this draft but keep him on your radar - he’s talented.Dolphins 53-man roster following 2018 cuts The Miami Dolphins have completed their roster cuts, dropping from the preseason limit of 90 players down to the regular season’s 53-man limit. The deadline to reach that limit was 4pm Eastern today, with some 1,100 players from around the league suddenly being without a team. Will the Dolphins use waiver claims to continue to shake up the roster, looking for a gem that some other team released? Who will they then release from the 53-man roster to make space for the newcomer?As of right now, here is the Dolphins’ 53-man roster for 2018. We will update it with changes if needed when waiver claims start coming in tomorrow. Teams will be allowed to sign their practice squads starting tomorrow afternoon as well.QBRyan Tannehill, Brock Osweiler, David FalesRBKenyan Drake, Frank Gore, Kalen Ballage, Senorise PerryWRKenny Stills, Danny Amendola, Albert Wilson, DeVante Parker, Jakeem GrantTEMike Gesicki Miami Dolphins Hats , Marqueis Gray, Durham Smythe, A.J. DerbyOLLaremy Tunsil, Josh Sitton, Daniel Kilgore, Jesse Davis, Ja’Wuan James, Sam Young, Jake Brendel, Ted Larsen, Zach SterupDECameron Wake, Robert Quinn, Andre Branch, Charles Harris, William HayesDTAkeem Spence, Davon Godchaux, Jordan Phillips Miami Dolphins Hoodie , Vincent TaylorLBJerome Baker, Raekwon McMillan, Kiko Alonso, Stephone Anthony, Chase Allen, Mike HullCBXavien Howard, Bobby McCain, Cordrea Tankersley, Torry McTyer, Cornell ArmstrongSReshad Jones, T.J. McDonald, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Walt Aikens, Maurice SmithKJason SandersPMatt HaackLSJohn Denney

Acum

Footer-ul board-ului

© Anticonceptionale.ro.
Reproducerea integrala sau partiala a textelor sau a fotografiilor din oricare pagina a site-ului anticonceptionale.ro va fi posibila numai cu acordul nostru scris.