homestiri sanatatedespre anticonceptionalesfatul mediculuieducatie sexualaforumcontact

Asked about his training me

#1 2018-10-09 10:56:31

douhua2233
Inregistrat: 2018-06-26

asked about his training me

Jon Gruden would like to see instant replay for officiating disappear. So would Pete Carroll.

The two Super Bowl-winning coaches aren't fans of video reviews Alex Goligoski Jersey , particularly the slow-motion replays. They also recognize that replay isn't going away.

"I don't like instant replay," Carroll said Tuesday at the NFL meetings. "I like the game played on the field. The scrutiny of the officials has become so intense, they don't call the game like they used to, I feel. That didn't mean I didn't argue with them any more or any less.

"There are so many reasons why replay has been a positive factor in our game, but I don't like it," the Seahawks coach added.

Gruden returned to coaching this year, with the Raiders Authentic Kyle Lauletta Jersey , after working as the ESPN analyst on Monday night games. So replay was a beneficial tool for him as an announcer, giving him an opportunity to break down the action even more insightfully.

As a coach, he would have no qualms if it was eliminated.

"Let the naked eye make the call," Gruden said. "Eliminate instant replay and let the officials call the game.

"Slow motion is the biggest problem with replay. Throw slo-mo out and get back to common sense."

Oprah Winfrey didn’t get Tom Brady to jump up and down on the couch or anything, and she didn’t get many more headlines out of the Patriots quarterback during their interview on the OWN network yesterday.

But there were still some more of the kind of subtle clues that point to issues that have reported to be significant there.

Winfrey asked Brady specifically about the reported tension between himself and coach Bill Belichick.

鈥淯m, no. I mean, I love him. I love that he鈥檚 an incredible coach http://www.broncosauthorizedshops.com/a … ubb-jersey , mentor for me, and he鈥檚 pushed me in a lot of ways,” Brady said, via Karen Guregian of the Boston Herald. “And, like everything, we don鈥檛 agree on absolutely everything.

鈥淭hat鈥檚 relationships.鈥?/p>

Saying Brady and Belichick “don’t agree on absolutely everything” seems like the understatement of the day, considering the reporting before the Super Bowl about their relationship.

Winfrey also asked about his training methods Zack Smith Jersey , and while she didn’t mention lightning rod/guru Alex Guerrero by name, she asked about Brady’s habit of working out apart from the team.

鈥淣o, I wouldn鈥檛 say that. I do some of my own techniques differently than the rest of the team,” he said. “The team I would say, like most teams, are very systematic in their approach,鈥?he said. 鈥淲hat I鈥檝e learned Y.A. Tittle Jersey , I guess, is different than some of the things that are systematic, but work for me. So, it鈥檚 nothing I don鈥檛 talk about with my coach and owner. And what I want to do is be the best player I can be and hopefully you can support that.鈥?/p>

That doesn’t exactly reveal much that hasn’t already been suggested, and if anything, shows how programmed Brady has become when discussing the subject.

Authentic Green Bay Packers Jerseys

Acum

Footer-ul board-ului

© Anticonceptionale.ro.
Reproducerea integrala sau partiala a textelor sau a fotografiilor din oricare pagina a site-ului anticonceptionale.ro va fi posibila numai cu acordul nostru scris.