homestiri sanatatedespre anticonceptionalesfatul mediculuieducatie sexualaforumcontact

Nsive coordinator John DeFilipp

#1 2018-10-09 10:06:27

douhua2233
Inregistrat: 2018-06-26

nsive coordinator John DeFilipp

Former Colts punter Pat McAfee says former General Manager Ryan Grigson fining him for an Instagram post was the last straw that led him to retire from the NFL.

McAfee says that late in the 2016 season Jason Spriggs Jersey , Grigson hauled him into his office with a printout of an Instagram picture McAfee had posted of himself in the Colts’ facilities. McAfee sees nothing wrong with the picture, but Grigson was furious about it.

“He has the picture on a piece of paper, slams it on the desk, pushes it across the desk to me and I look at it,” McAfee said on his podcast, via the Indianapolis Star. “At this moment in my head, I鈥檝e already said 鈥榌expletive] it鈥?to this guy. I look at the photo and look up at him. It鈥檚 like a moment of silence. . . . He pulls out my contract Oscar Dansk Jersey , opens it up, goes to a clause. 鈥楽ince this isn鈥檛 your first offense, I can fine you a game check for this.鈥?You only get 17 game checks in your entire salary, so if you want to look up what that was, it was $100,000 almost. I said, 鈥楩or what?鈥?He said Maliek Collins Jersey , 鈥業s that a football room?鈥?I said, 鈥榃ell the title is an equipment room. There鈥檚 footballs in there I guess.鈥?He goes, 鈥榃hy do you have to be such a smartass? I can fine you anything I want. This is why we鈥檙e losing.鈥?This is why we lost to the Steelers, he tells me.”

McAfee said he told Grigson that the Colts’ losses were Grigson’s fault for failing to build an offensive line that could protect Andrew Luck.

“He goes, 鈥榃hat did you just say to me?鈥?I go, 鈥極h yeah, I鈥檓 the best in the game at what I do. I wish you would do the same.’ This is a moment he did not expect. He goes Michael Del Zotto Jersey , 鈥榊ou鈥檙e going to walk into my office and disrespect me?鈥?I go, 鈥榊ou called me in here.鈥?He said, 鈥業鈥檓 going to fine you a whole game check.鈥?I said, 鈥楥ool bro,鈥?and literally walked out of his office. As I walk out, he gives me the, 鈥楪et out of my office.鈥?I go Kyle Okposo Jersey , 鈥楢lready walking out,鈥?#8221; McAfee said.

With that, McAfee decided he no longer wanted to play for the Colts. Grigson was fired after that season as well.

Former Bills RB Fred Jackson found the end zone twice in a flag football game.

OL David Steinmetz is trying to make the Dolphins.

Patriots rookies talked about their visit to a children’s hospital.

Lawrence Thomas likes being all in at fullback for the Jets.

Breaking down the Ravens offensive line.

Left tackle isn’t the only question mark on the Browns offensive line.

Bengals TE Tyler Kroft would love to sign a long-term deal.

Who will be the slot receiver for the Steelers?

The Texans want their running backs to get out of their own heads.

The 2018 season will be a crucial one for Colts TE Erik Swoope.

What can the Jaguars expect from RB Leonard Fournette?

Titans T Taylor Lewan is now a married man.

A look at what workouts for Broncos defensive backs look like.

The Chiefs have some new faces on their defensive line.

Where does Desmond King fit into the Chargers secondary?

Several new Raiders have something to prove this season.

Cowboys DL David Irving will be starting another season on the sideline.

There aren’t many active players left from the Giants’ Super Bowl XLVI team.

Will CB Ronald Darby be on the Eagles’ 53-man roster?

What do Washington fans need to know about this year’s supplemental draft?

Bears LB Danny Trevathan will mentor rookie Roquan Smith this year.

How much will RB Kerryon Johnson do for the Lions as a rookie?

Packers P JK Scott focuses on the small details.

Vikings offensive coordinator John DeFilippo is looking forward to training camp.

A positive review of the Falcons backfield.

Panthers QB Cam Newton‘s family welcomed a new member.

P Thomas Morstead is into his second decade with the Saints.

Buccaneers DB Josh Robinson adopted twins.

Cardinals K Phil Dawson is comfortable helping younger competitors.

Rams rookies helped build a playground.

Setting expectations for second-year 49ers.

Former Seahawks QB Jim Zorn will coach one team in the 2019 Polynesian Bowl for top high school players.

Womens Seattle Seahawks Jerseys

Acum

Footer-ul board-ului

© Anticonceptionale.ro.
Reproducerea integrala sau partiala a textelor sau a fotografiilor din oricare pagina a site-ului anticonceptionale.ro va fi posibila numai cu acordul nostru scris.