homestiri sanatatedespre anticonceptionalesfatul mediculuieducatie sexualaforumcontact

Daily Slop: D.J. Swearinger not a fan of new rule;

#1 2018-10-29 03:59:08

douhua2233
Inregistrat: 2018-06-26

Daily Slop: D.J. Swearinger not a fan of new rule;

Nicholson receives high praise but maintains underdog mentality Redskins' Montae Nicholson receives high praise but maintains underdog mentality | NBC Sports WashingtonRedskins' safety Montae Nicholson was sorely missed when he was injured last year. He is following the examples set by veterans and keeping an underdog mentality to try to stay on the field.Need to Know: Weather could disrupt Redskins practice this week | NBC Sports WashingtonNeed to Know: The weather could disrupt Redskins practices in Richmond this week and without an indoor practice facility available to them there's not much they can do about it.The story of Vernon Davis' wedding proposal http://www.redskinscheapstore.com/mason … rsey-cheap , which featured the beach and skydivers | NBC Sports WashingtonVernon Davis' mid-July wedding proposal was a wild one. Here's how the tight end went about executing it all.Alex Smith Mic'd Up, Pt. 1: QB talks taking snaps, basketball and haircuts | NBC Sports WashingtonIn the first part of Alex Smith's Mic'd Up segment, you'll hear the Redskins new QB describe how he likes his snaps to feel as well as his game on theAlex Smith Mic'd Up, Pt. 2: Working on routes with his receivers | NBC Sports WashingtonIn the second part of Alex Smith's Mic'd Up segment, you'll hear great conversations between the QB and his receivers as well as plenty of other talksRyan Kerrigan is not phased by being left off the NFL Top 100 players list | NBC Sports WashingtonRyan Kerrigan is not concerned about national recognition, he has a job to do with the Washington Redskins.D.J. Swearinger not a fan of new helmet-to-helmet ruleRedskins safety D.J. Swearinger says the league's new rule on helmet-to-helmet hits is bad for football.Redskins set goal of being a top defense and ‘not the laughingstock of the conference’ - The Washington Post“Get used to dominating,” said safety D.J. Swearinger of the unit’s mind-set. “That’s what I say every time I come out here.”Hogs Haven FanPulse Results Week One: Redskins Fans Are Confident Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse, a survey of fans across the NFL powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Redskins fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.Will the Redskins win or lose in Week 1?This one was pretty much in line with how I responded. The way I see it http://www.redskinscheapstore.com/desha … rsey-cheap , without having seen anyone play ball yet this year, if you think your team is better, the right answer should be a touchdown. I mean, the Cards are rocking a new coach, a new scheme and a new quarterback. Jay Gruden’s offense and the young and studly defense in burgundy and gold should have this one covered.How confident are you in the direction of the team?Very confident: 28 percentSomewhat confident: 49 percentMeh: 16 percentNot very confident: 7 percentNot confident at all: 0 percentSo 77% of us are confident about the direction of the team—at least to some degree. I would definitely argue that this is the highest that number has been in a while. Maybe 50% of us are always at least somewhat confident, but I don’t think a third of us have been very confident for a while. I can see my batches of Kool-Aid are finally being prepared correctly!What is the worst NFL rule?Here is where we really begin to differ, and where I find myself in the smallest minority. With no simple majority here, I will consider the jury deliberation to be ongoing. Listen, the helmet rule could turn into the worst rule. But measures in the name of safety deserve some space. Purists/traditionalists of the game were raised during a time when people laced ‘em up while taking time off of accounting and law clerk jobs. Today, human beings are literally built to play this game. The monsters that lace ‘em up these days need at least some help to curb their instinct to destroy opposing players. It doesn’t go unnoticed by me that the only safety rule on the list won out...hahaha.Fumbling out of the end zone is a tough rule, but after the Redskins/Ravens game two years ago http://www.redskinscheapstore.com/shawn … rsey-cheap , I feel like...it’s a pretty good rule. The catch rule is a thorn in the side of this pass-happy era, but they are moving in the right direction of getting it right.The pass interference rule, to me, is the worst of the choices. The helmet rule, the catch rule and the fumbling rule can be and are reviewed and interpreted in slow motion replay. (This has not endeared the masses to these rules.) The pass interference rule is straight real-time interpretation. And NFL teams take advantage of this fact. I am not even arguing that it should be all to be reviewed—should it? I am arguing that teams throw the ball up in the air and let their receivers draw insane calls that referees feel compelled to give, and it changes the outcomes of games. I hate that. You can tell if a fumble wasn’t a fumble or if a guy made a football move or if a ball hit the ground to correct mistakes made by referees. Instead of beating up the referee’s judgement and adding more replay, I say the penalty yardage has got to be fixed. Only intentional fouls should be spot penalties, and I have all the faith in the world in referees to make that call—they do it in basketball all the time. Other infractions should be ten or fifteen yarders...at least in my humble opinion. End zone infractions stay the same.

Acum

Footer-ul board-ului

© Anticonceptionale.ro.
Reproducerea integrala sau partiala a textelor sau a fotografiilor din oricare pagina a site-ului anticonceptionale.ro va fi posibila numai cu acordul nostru scris.